If you’ve been following this video series on signs of weakness in each chakra, you know the videos for the root chakra and the sacral chakra were shot on the edge of Grand Canyon. So, I want to start by apologizing for the fact that the rest of the videos weren’t. It was late in the day and I was only able to get the first two, so the rest of the videos are not quite as visually stunning.
But the good news is they come with chakra information that is just as stunning (that is, healing).
So let’s get to it!
Your third chakra resides in your solar plexus and is related to your energy, confidence, “can do,” clarity and decision-making ability as well as your ego, image and identity.
Here are some of the signs that you are weak in your solar plexus chakra:
- You lack energy and often feel tired.
- You tend to feel insecure and lack confidence (in other words, you don’t know what an amazing being you are!)
- You tend to procrastinate.
- You’re often and find it hard to make decisions and stick by them.
- You put others before yourself.
- Afraid to be in spotlight or to shine (don’t like photos).
- You suffer from ailments of any of your digestive or filtering organs like stomach, liver, pancreas, kidneys or spleen or you suffer from diabetes or food allergies.
- You allow fear to stop you from taking action, instead of stepping up and just doing it.
If you see yourself in many of these, it’s likely your third chakra is underactive. Watch this video to discover cool ways to fill the need of your solar plexus chakra and shine. Also, check out this video for some simple TPQs you can say every day, and watch this video for a simple yogic workout that will boost your core.
Happy Solar Plexus boosting, Radiant One!
Love and blessings,