Note: Make sure to check out the Root Chakra Weakness list below, as I added a couple more signs that I don’t talk about in the video.
Your root (or first) chakra is your most foundational chakra, so when it is strong, you are able to build things in your life — like good financial stability, a meaningful career, a pleasing home and robust health.
On the other hand, when this most basic chakra is weak, it means you lack a strong foundation, so you may find that the things you try to build seem to constantly collapse.
Before I got my real root tattoo (and created my Chakra Boosters Healing Tattoos), I suffered from nearly every symptom of weak root chakra “in the book.”
Today, I’m going to share several symptoms (from my life and the lives of my clients) that are related to a deficient first chakra. For me, once I clearly saw that I had a root energy issue, I was able to dedicate myself to the healing practices I needed. So, read this and see if you need to start dedicating yourself to booting your root chakra.
Here are 10 signs you have a weak root chakra:
- Physical symptoms related to your legs, feet and tailbone, or the 3 B’s — blood, bones and bowels (low blood pressure, scoliosis and chronic constipation are a few examples).
- Money issues and general financial instability.
- Moving homes often. If you move from one home to another, typically staying less than two years. The degree to which you move is related to how weak your root is. If you tend to move every six months, for example, that would be a big deficiency, and every two years would be a deficiency too, but a lesser one.
- Have trouble be consistent and staying in routines.
- You find it difficult to organize and simplify (note: hoarding and cluttering though, is actually a sign of too much root energy).
- You had a very dysfunctional or traumatic childhood (especially from ages 1 to 3, but also including all years through age 7).
- You are not very connected to your family. You feel like the “black sheep” or an outsider, or your family is dispersed and not very cohesive.
- You feel like you don’t belong on this earth or maybe you even feel you don’t belong in your body.
- You’re accident prone.
- You have a lot of general anxiety and you usually wake up with it.
If you have more than half (at least 6 out of 10) of these symptoms, you probably have a weak root chakra. You can take a great free chakra test here to find out.
If you want a very simple way to heal your root chakra 24/7, try wearing my root Chakra Boosters Healing Tattoo (it’s comes with a guarantee, so there’s no risk) or check out the many free healing videos I have on my Chakra Boosters Youtube Channel, or read the many free articles on my Chakra Boosters website.
Here’s to a strong first chakra and your grounding, wealth and vibrant health!
Love and blessings,
Vicki Howie is the host of the Conscious Life Awakened Speaker Series (CLASS) (you can sign up for the free weekly series here) and the Creator of Chakra Boosters Healing Tattoos™ (find out what inspired her to create them here). You can get your complimentary copy of her heart chakra healing song here. Read more articles and get more info on her website chakraboosters.com and her youtube channel.