This week, I’m sharing my favorite essential oils for healing your throat chakra. There are many different opinions as to which ones are the best, and these just happen to be the ones I like. Try them out and see if you like them too. Just like gemstones, essential oils are very personal – one person’s favorite oil may have no affect for another.
So, experiment and figure out your own “go to” oils for each chakra.
If you like to wear my beautiful, Chakra Boosters Healing Tattoos™, just make sure you don’t get any essential oils on them, almost any kind of oil will hurt their longevity (since you use oil to remove them).
Also, if you are a newbie to essential oils, be aware that they are quite powerful and must be diluted with some kind of carrier oil. Here’s an article on how to use essential oils safely.
The throat chakra is the first of your “upper,” more spiritually-oriented chakras, so it shouldn’t surprise you that it’s Sanskrit name, Visuddha, means “purity.” This means that most of the oils that heal the throat have purifying characteristics such as being an anti-bacterial or an expectorant.
Here are (imho) the 5 Best Essential Oils for Your 5th (Throat) Chakra:
- Clove – before we had all the pain drugs we now have, dentists used clove oil to deal with different kinds of gum and teeth pain
- Eucalyptus – this is also a great heart chakra healing oil. It clears the lower sinuses and the lungs, so it creates great “team work” between the neighboring heart and throat chakras.
- Blue Chamomile – also known as German Chamomile, this oil is great for ear aches, and has soothing and anti-septic properties as well.
- Tea Tree – is a very popular essential oil, because it serves so many functions. It’s great for the “purity” chakra, because it is a real purifying tonic for both your insides as well as your environment. Many people use if for disinfecting around the house.
- Hyssop – a very powerful clearing agent, this oil clears phlegm and gases from the body and it also has microbial properties.
Try them out and let me know what you think. Or if you have other throat chakra essential oils you love, please share them below.
Or if you want to check out the best essential oils for some of your other chakras, here they are:
May you express your throat chakra powerfully and be totally, utterly, unstoppably YOU!
Love and blessings,
Vicki Howie is an Empath, Life Coach, and Creator of Chakra Boosters Healing Tattoos™. Vicki’s a Certified Master Hypnotherapist, NLP Practitioner, and Registered Yoga Teacher who can help you tap into your personal roadmap for success – your chakras. Grab your FREE copy of her Chakra Empowerment Course or a FREE copy of her Heart Chakra Healing Song or find out more about her Chakra Boosters Healing Tattoos™ here.You can also get her new book “The Key to the Chakras” here. Love and blessings.