One could argue that our heart chakra is our most essential chakra because it’s literally the middle chakra. This means, when we balance our chakras, we end up right in the middle of our hearts.
Love, the energy of our heart chakra, is basically our essence. And it’s the place we live from most readily when we are totally aligned. So balancing your heart chakra is key.
In this video, I share my favorite seven essential oils for opening and boosting your heart chakra.
Since it’s physically related to your lungs, heart and thymus gland, many of the essential oils that help heal the heart chakra are also good for breathing, clearing airways, boosting immunity and relaxing the heart. Here they are…
The 7 Best Essential Oils for Healing the Heart Chakra
- Rosemary – ancients related it to love. It’s also an air purifier.
- Thyme – boosts immunity and is great for your respiratory system.
- Cypress – a great respiratory tonic.
- Ginger – an expectorant that clears the mucous out of your system.
- Tea Tree Oil – another great expectorant and purifier.
- Eucalyptus – is well known for soothing your breathing.
- Ylang ylang – slows down both your heart beat and breathing which has a very positive effect on your heart chakra.
Remember, essential oils don’t play nice with my Chakra Boosters Healing Tattoos™, because oil is what we use to remove my tattoos. So you can use them both, but just not at the same time.
Also, be sure to always cut your essential oils with a carrier oil like jojoba, almond oil, grapeseed or another that you prefer. A common dilution rate is to use 12 drops of essential oil to one fluid ounce of carrier oil.
Love and blessings,