As you probably already know, you have seven main chakras in your body; seven energy centers that related to the different aspects of your life. Each one is very important and it has a particular need. When you can fulfill all the seven needs of your chakras, your life naturally soars.
I’ve created a series to show you how to fulfill the need of each of your chakras. I give you seven ways for each one. These are not just theoretically suggestions, but things that have worked for me and my clients along over the years as we have grown and transformed.
In this article, I show you seven ways to fulfill the need of your throat chakra. If you haven’t yet seen the previous video articles for this series, you can access them here:
The need of your 5th chakra is to fulfill your life purpose. Here, in the throat you have a need for authentic (truthful) expression, growth and contribution. When you add all these together, they point to your deepest purpose.
Here are 7 Ways To Fulfill Your Throat Chakra Need for Living Your Highest Purpose
1) Do what you love. We are hardwired so that our purpose IS our passion, so all you have to do is tap into what you really, really love, and you’ll move more deeply into what you came here to do.
2) Make a list of people who inspire you. Then look at the list and figure out the common denominator between them. People inspire us because we admire them and want to be like them, so look to see what the people you admire have in common, and you’ll shed light on your life purpose.
3) Tell the truth. Not the kinda, sorta, white lie truth, but the whole truth. I’m not talking about your opinions of others. That’s opinion, not truth. No, I’m talking about your authentic personal expression about who you are, what you want and what you believe in. When you express these things, you life gets super purposeful, because your truth cuts through the typical bullsh%#&. I made an interesting Freudian slip in the video when I said
4) Have an anthem and sing it often. The best places are in the shower or car or any other space where you have privacy and the opportunity to express yourself fully and loudly. If you absolutely do not want to sing, I say do it any way (and something new will open up). But if you find you are avoiding this suggestion altogether, then please have a personal mantra that you repeat over and over. A mantra is a simple, power statement that inspires you. Like, “I am here to fully express myself as an artist and to change the way people look at _________.”
5) Create a vision board you love. I personally think that vision boards are an amazing way to tap into your purpose and live your life in a larger way. But this is only true if you put a lot of love, truth and intention into the process. I created the following 4-part video series to show you how to create a vision board that you’ll love (and that will change your whole life):
6) Do volunteer work. You don’t have to find the perfect position. Just start anywhere and begin to explore what it feels like to contribute from your heart. As you do the work, you can begin to course correct about what is best suited for you. Since no money is involved here, you have freedom and power to really explore what you truly want to do, as well as what your strongest gifts and skills are.
7) Wear my Chakra Boosters Healing Tattoos for the throat chakra. It’s beautiful and it will boost your fifth chakra energy, even while you’re sleeping. If you find it preposterous that a tattoo can change your energy field, I don’t blame you. If I hadn’t experienced it myself, I would feel the same way. It’s all related to Masaru Emoto’s work with words on water, because our bodies are mostly water. Check out my story of how I created them here. And watch this video on why they work here.
Now, go out and do what you came here to do and share those unique and precious gifts of yours with the world.
Vicki Howie is a Co-Editor of CLN as well as a Life Coach, Certified Hypnotherapist and Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher. She is the host of the Conscious Life Awakened Speaker Series (sign up for CLASS for free here). She is also the Creator of world-renowned Chakra Boosters Healing Tattoos™ (now used in 30 countries) and the contemporary healing album “Chakra Love.” Visit her Chakra Abundance website and grab a free copy of her 60 minute abundance audio.